Working in Digital or Hiring in Digital, Focus 5 Are Here For You!
The Digital workforce play an ever increasing importance in any business.
With being found online a key priority as well as a social presence, the right digital skills are essential to the growth of many businesses.
What Digital roles do Focus 5 recruit?
Working with a wide range of companies, whether you’re a candidate looking for a role or a client looking for a hire, Focus 5 Recruitment are here to help and ensure you enjoy the recruitment process.
We work in Digital and that covers e-commerce companies, SaaS, fin-tech, health-tech, cyber security as well as other Tech companies.
Finding the right role or people to take your business forward is what we do.
At Focus 5, we specialise in recruiting the following Digital roles:
- Search Engine Optimisation, SEO roles
- Pay Per Click, PPC specialists
- User Interface / User Experience, UI/UX roles
- Conversion Rate Optimisation, CRO specialists
- Digital or graphic designers
- Front End Developer, FED roles (varied tech – WordPress, Magento etc.)
- Social Media, Content and Copywriting specialists\
- CRM and Email Marketing roles
- Analytics, Web and Digital Marketing specialists
What Key Skills & Knowledge is required?
Depending on the role, you’ll need particular technical skills:
- Creating and drive campaigns across multiple channels
- Designing and executing social media plans
- Writing compelling copy
- Building and maintaining websites and updates
- Monitoring activities and results – from website visitors to SQLs (Sales Qualified Leads) and MQLs (Market Qualified Leads)
- Reporting on conversion rates an engagement
- Website CMS knowledge
- Understanding of SEO and search ranking
Although some roles list a degree as desirable or essential, there are a number of alternative ways of gaining digital knowledge.
e-learning courses designed by Google product experts, learn at your own pace and get Google product certified.
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CiM)
The world’s leading professional marketing body with over 30,000 members worldwide, including more than 3,000 Chartered Marketers.
Qualifications, training courses and Chartered membership.
There’s a wide range of salaries within the sector, depending on a number of factors, including location.
On average you could expect he following salary:
- Search Marketing / SEO – £32,500
- Paid Marketing / PPC – £32,500
- Conversion Rate Optimisation / Analytics – £37,500
- UI / UX specialists – £50,000
- Front End Developers – £34,000
- Digital Marketing Manager – £37,500
- Further Information